Damping system that allows sensitive ground contact. It is lower, faster, with excellent stability and a stronger impact. This unique construction allows the damping cushion to retain its shape when inflated.
4 out of 5 Stars
- Emīls M. 19. 3. 2021This is a great splat for longer interval sessions like 10×1k if you don't want to destroy thighs, like you would wearing other spikes. Because of it's rubber you could also use the shoe for XC races even though I would preffer 5-6 spike holes for that. The splat almost felt like a road running shoe with spikes when I first wore it, so it would be a good choice for 10k races if you would like to save your legs. Got to note that the splat goes with 9mm spike pins which means that if you want wear it on a track you would need order 6mm ones, and also for XC I would preffer 12mm (esspecialy if the course is muddy) so it is a bit annoying. Also another negative is the upper, I like to wear spikes sockless but with the upper of the road shoe you could get blisters wearing it that way.
- Eric 18. 12. 2020Do you have Nike zoom streak LT in stock and what is the main difference between the Nike Zoom Streak 7 and the Nike zoom streak LT?
- Petr20. 12. 2020Hello, we have Nike zoom streak LT here: https://top4running.cz/p/nike-unisex-zoom-streak-lt-4-racing-shoe-924514-100 Differece is in a drop. Nike Zoom Streak LT4 has 4 mm and Nike Zoom Streak 7 has 8 mm.
- Eric 18. 12. 2020Hello Is it possible to run on the road with these shoes by removing the spike?
- Petr20. 12. 2020Hello, these shoes are designed only for athletic track.
- Rens 26. 9. 2020In want to buy the Nike spike flat but im nit sure about sizing. Most of my nike shoes are 30,5cm except for spikes 31cm. I have narrow feet, does the streak fit like a spike?
- Lenka2. 10. 2020Hi, in our pages, we have chart size - men´s footwear size so check this.