The new elite speed running shoe from Adidas is finally here: Adizero Adios Pro 3!
It all started with Peres Jepchirchir''s world record in Prague 2020 in the Adios Pro 1. Since then, the running shoe has been continuously developed with feedback from elite runners, resulting in the Adizero Adios Pro 3 - currently the fastest shoe in the Adizero family for long distances.
“It’s an honor to lace-up and train in the newest Adizero shoe. We’re privileged to know first-hand how effective the Adizero can be when it comes to time and performance, so it’s been exciting to try the Adizero Adios Pro 3. I’ve really felt the speed and the traction of this model. I’m hoping that I can continue to push my performance levels as I continue to train and race in the Adizero Adios Pro 3.” – Amanal Petros, Adidas Athlete, German record holder in the half marathon and marathon.
The Adizero Adios Pro 3 is the ultimate competition shoe for long distances from half marathon to the marathon, made to take runners to the next level and break records. The Energyrods 2.0 in the midsole of the fast shoe provides a unique running experience. The upper is extremely lightweight and breathable for optimal support and speed. The super lightweight shoe weighs just 213g.
- ENERGYRODS 2.0 - Carbon energy rods which were previously separate, are now a single structure for harmonious stiffness. Embedded in the midsole and running parallel to the metatarsals, to give runners energy return.
- Lightstrike Pro foam – The midsole consists of two levels of resilient Lightstrike Pro foam, providing runners with cushioning and energy return to support them on longer races ranging from half to full marathons.
- New upper - New lightweight upper, designed to be race-ready and provide support for athletes where they need it most.
- Continental rubber outsole – Helping runners stay on track, the silhouette is built with a Continental rubber outsole with traction to help take corners at a fast pace.
- Made in part with recycled materials – This product is made in part with a series of recycled materials – just one solution that will help adidas phase out all virgin polyester and help end plastic waste.
Follow us on Instagram @top4running and be the first to know when the shoe is available for purchase!